The Granary - Sleeps 3
The Granary is a sympathetically renovated semi-detached barn conversion with a wealth of original features which provide a high standard of self-catering facilities and it's own private garden and ample parking area.
Set in a rural location 2 miles from the pretty village of Bucknell, this beautiful and traditionally presented semi-detached barn conversion is an ideal getaway for 3 adults or a couple with very young children. With its wealth of original features from exposed stone work and timber framework, of which its past echoes, it provides style and comfort to very high standards.
- A large open plan kitchen/living area with exposed beams, a large comfy sofa and a log effect electric fire.
- TV/ DVD with Freeview, radio/CD player, and a small library of books and games.
- Fully fitted Kitchen which includes washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/ freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob making it a true home from home.
- Dining area with table and seating for 4.
- Cupboard under stairs with Vacuum cleaner, clothes airer, Ironing board and Iron.
- Stairs leading to first floor.
- Landing with airing cupboard.
- A master bedroom with double bed, Freeview TV and hairdryer. Double doors lead to a balcony.
- A shower room with glass cubicle and power shower, basin and toilet.
- Second bedroom with single bed which would be ideal for 1 adult or 1 child and also room for a cot. Stable door leads to a balcony.
- Gardens and Parking
- Full glass double doors and screen leads out to the front courtyard with small pathed area and garden.
- Double doors at rear opening onto a patio and own small garden with garden furniture during the summer.
- Shared use of one acre of communal garden, with wildlife pond, paddock and children’s play area with swings, sandpit and seating with views of the surrounding hills across the valley.
- Gravelled parking area for car at the rear of property.
- A shared Information centre contained in a converted station wagon with payphone, access to WiFi, books, games and children's toys.
- Includes a section for secure bike storage.
All inclusive of:
- Oil fired central heating, electricity and water.
- Bed linen consisting of fitted sheets, duvet and cover, pillows and pillowcases, bath towels and hand towels. (a change of bedding and towels will be made available for those staying longer than one week)
- A welcome tray of complimentary tea and coffee on arrival.
- Tea towels and starter supply of washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, tablet soap, dish cloth and toilet roll.
Sorry NO pets or smoking allowed within the property.
If you would like to make a booking or have any enquiries, please contact us.