Swallow Cottage - Sleeps 5
This lovely semi detached barn conversion with a wealth of original features provides high standard self catering facilities with its own private garden, ideal space for very young children, and is set in a rural location 2 miles from the pretty village of Bucknell.
- A large open plan living area with exposed beams, three and two seat sofas and a log effect electric fire.
- TV with Freeview channels, DVD, CD player, and a small library of books.
- Fully fitted Kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven and hob, making it a true home from home.
- Dining area with large table and seating for 6.
- French doors opening onto a small enclosed private garden.
- Cupboard under stairs with airer, ironing board. Stairs leading to first floor.
- Master bedroom with double bed, television with Freeview and a small balcony with views over the courtyard and valley beyond. Ensuite facilities with shower, WC and basin.
- Large twin bedroom with two single beds and views over the courtyard and beyond.
- Third bedroom with a single bed.
- A landing area with airing cupboard and French doors opening onto Juliet style balcony.
- A family bathroom with WC, basin and bath with overhead shower.
- A cot can be installed on request to either the twin or single room to make up a maximum occupancy of 5 plus a cot. A high chair is also available on request.
Gardens and Parking
- Enclosed private garden to the rear with seating for 6 and BBQ during the summer. An ideal space for very young children.
- Shared use of one acre of communal garden, with wildlife pond, paddock, children's play area with swings and sandpit and seating with views of the surrounding hills across the valley.
- Gravelled parking area for three cars at the front of property.
- A shared Information centre contained in a converted station wagon with payphone, access to WiFi, books, games and children's toys.
- Includes a section for secure bike storage.
Children's Play Area
Set within an acre of communal garden our children's play area will allow you to relax whilst your children play. With its swings, large sand pit, sculpted dragon and a large paddock to run around in. You will have plenty of time to enjoy the distant views and wildlife pond from one of the various seating areas. Sit back, relax and enjoy our tranquil Shropshire countryside.
All inclusive of:
- Oil fired central heating, electricity and water.
- Bed linen consisting of fitted sheets, duvet and cover, pillows and pillowcases, bath towels and hand towels. ( a change of bedding and towels will be made available for those staying longer than one week)
- A welcome tray of complimentary tea and coffee on arrival.
- Tea towels and starter supply of washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, tablet soap, dish cloth and toilet roll.
Sorry NO pets or smoking allowed within the property.
If you would like to make a booking or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Click on the thumbnail images below to enlarge photos. Visit the photo gallery page for more images.