Stable End - Sleeps 2
Set in a rural location 2 miles from the pretty village of Bucknell, this beautiful and traditionally presented semi detached barn conversion is an ideal getaway for an intimate and romantic break anytime of the year. With its wealth of original features from exposed stone work and timber framework, of which its past echoes, it provides style and comfort to very high standards.
- A large open plan kitchen/living area with exposed beams, two seat comfy sofa, arm chair and a log effect electric fire.
- TV with Freeview channels, DVD, CD player, and a small library of books and games.
- Fully fitted Kitchen which includes dishwasher, fridge with ice compartment, microwave, electric oven and gas hob making it a true home from home.
- Dining area with round table and seating for 4.
- Door opening onto a small courtyard garden.
- Cupboard under stairs with washer/dryer, ironing board, Iron, separate table top size freezer.
- Stairs leading to first floor.
- A spacious bedroom with King Size bed with Freeview television, VCR and hairdryer, affording olde world charm and distant views.
- A luxury bathroom with corner bath, separate large shower cubicle, WC, basin and airing cupboard.
Gardens and Parking
- A delightful patio to the front with garden furniture and BBQ during the summer.
- Shared use of one acre of communal garden, with wildlife pond, paddock, children's play area with swings and sandpit and seating with views of the surrounding hills across the valley.
- Gravelled parking area for two cars at the front of property.
- Information centre contained in a converted station wagon with payphone, books, games and children's toys.
- Includes a section for secure bike storage.
All inclusive of:
- Oil fired central heating, electricity and water.
- Bed linen consisting of fitted sheets, duvet and cover, pillows and pillowcases, bath towels and hand towels. (a change of bedding and towels will be made available for those staying longer than one week)
- A welcome tray of complimentary tea and coffee on arrival.
- Tea towels and starter supply of washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, tablet soap, dish cloth and toilet roll.
Sorry NO pets or smoking allowed within the property.
If you would like to make a booking or have any enquiries, please contact us.
Click on the thumbnail images below to enlarge photos. Visit the photo gallery page for more images.