Groom Cottage - Sleeps 4
Groom Cottage is a sympathetically renovated semi-detached barn conversion with a wealth of original features and provides a high standard of self-catering accommodation. Set in a rural location 2 miles from the pretty village of Bucknell, with its pretty front patio and barbeque area. This is also an ideal place for outside dining and relaxing.
- A large open plan living and dining area with exposed beams, to include a three seat sofa, 2 arm chairs and a log effect electric fire.
- Large dining table and seating for 4.
- TV with Freeview and DVD, CD player, and a small library of books and games.
- Fully fitted Kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven and gas hob, making it a true home from home.
- Hallway leading to door which opens onto a small patio area.
- Cupboard under stairs with vacuum cleaner, tumble dryer, clothes airer and ironing board.
- Stairs leading up to,
Stairs leading to two landings,
- The left leads to the master bedroom with double bed, television with Freeview and DVD. Ensuite facilities with shower, WC and basin.
- The right hand side landing with airing cupboard and sofa leads to a large twin bedroom with two single beds. Television with Freeview and DVD.
- A family bathroom with WC, basin and bath with overhead shower.
- A cot can be supplied on request in the twin room to make up a maximum occupancy of 4 plus a cot. A high chair, cot bedding and baby towels are also available on request.
Gardens and Parking
- Private patio area with seating for 4 and BBQ during the summer months.
- Shared use of one acre of communal garden, with wildlife pond, paddock, and children’s play area with swings and sandpit. Seating with views of the surrounding hills across the valley.
- Gravelled parking area for two cars at the front of the property.
- A shared Information centre contained in a converted station wagon with payphone, access to WiFi, books, games and children's toys.
- Includes a section for secure bike storage.
Children's Play Area
Set within an acre of communal garden our children's play area will allow you to relax whilst your children play. With its swings, large sand pit, sculpted dragon and a large paddock to run around in, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the distant views and wildlife pond from one of the various seating areas. Sit back, relax and enjoy our tranquil Shropshire countryside.
Please Note: Due to the bedrooms being separated by a staircase this property may not be suitable for very young children. Please enquire or look at Swallow Cottage for alternative accommodation.
All inclusive of:
- Oil fired central heating, electricity and water.
- Bed linen consisting of fitted sheets, duvet and cover, pillows and pillowcases, bath towels and hand towels. ( a change of bedding and towels will be made available for those staying longer than one week)
- A welcome tray of complimentary tea and coffee on arrival.
- Tea towels and starter supply of washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, tablet soap, dish cloth and toilet roll.
Sorry NO pets or smoking allowed within the property.
If you would like to make a booking or have any enquiries, please contact us.